Subject: Re: Information regarding Leica photography
From: Brian Levy <dlevy@worldy.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 17:36:06 -0500

How would you compare the AX and R8 controls, feel etc.? I just saw the ad
for the R8 and it is rather interesting in its shape. I think that bodies
lost something in handling and feel when the designs went from the typical
manual body to the current general AFs. The R8 seems to have intoduced a new
shape which does look good. I haven't seen one in the flesh yet, but think
I'll put on a pair of snowshoes and seek it out.

At 09:51 AM 1/9/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Erwin,
>
>Could we hear a bit more about C/N/L comparisons in handling, especially
>the "revelations."  Show us the tablets brought down from Mount Solms.
>
>Donal Philby
>San Diego
>

>> Hello,
>snip
>> I have used an R8 for a couple of months fo testing purposes.  The
handling of the R8 is a revelation, after using the Contax AX and the Nikon
F5. .

>> Erwin Puts

Brian Levy, J.D.
Agincourt Ont.