Subject: Re: Something's Wrong Folks
From: Steven Alexander <AlexPix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 12:02:40 -0500

My 2 M6's have been trouble free.  One purchased new and one used have
not shown any of the little problems discussed.
It may be that I use mine almost everyday and treat them as tools not
object d'arts.
I have used Leica equipment since the late 1950's and except for the
M42's have never experienced any unusual problems. The little useless
windows on R4's fell out and I replaced them with Minolta backs that did
not have the windows.
I think some of the cures to the problems show the creative nature of
Leica photographers in areas not limited to creating wonderful images
with good tools.

Happy snaps,
Steven