Subject: Re: I just bought a IIIA
From: "C.M. Fortunko" <fortunko@boulder.nist.gov>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 17:48:31 -0700

Ben,

Unfortunately, I am back in Boulder. Went out to take some photos with my
diesel Elmarit-R. However, I came back (by bus) without having taken a
single shot.

The trip was a success, however. I found a book on photomicrography in a
used-book store. Also, I became a TV celebrity. May be you will see me on
tonight's news. I was asked to express an opinion on our coroner's office,
which is being accused of leaking photos to one of the weakly (sic) journals
that my wife would be too ashamed to purchase at King Soopers.

I am glad you found a IIIa. Can't wait to see it.

Best of Sunlight,

Chris