Subject: Re: (QUESTAR) Re: The Leica of... Questars.... off-topic
From: Mark Bergman <BMWR100R@mwci.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 14:01:32 -0800

Fred Ward wrote:

> I would like to see this thread end. This list does not deserve having
> thoughtful personal experiences posted when they end like this. Who
> wants to spend his time sharing so pin-heads can blast away.
Fred I know that most people on the Internet are not too diplomatic
BUT..

Someday I want to try my hand at Astrophotography with something besides
a 400 mm lens.  Your comments about Questor brought a whole lot of good
information to the general forum.  I enjoyed reading most of the stuff
though I agree you probably didn't need all the character attacks.