Subject: Marc James Samll
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 09:01:06 -0700 (MST)

I've certainly had my differences with MJ Small. Who can claim that they
agree with him all of the time? But, I have never seen Marc behave in a way
that would lead me to consider him a rogue. I think that Marc is of high
character and did nothing to intentionally hurt anyone. There are plenty of
villians on the net - Marc James Small isn't one of them. Put away those
filters.

Regards,

Ben W. Holmes

Boulder, CO