Subject: Techniques
From: fconley <fconley@macconnect.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 97 02:06:15 -0500

I have been very much enjoying the discussion of black and white film
development techniques, and I hope that the thread continues.

I think it would also be wonderful if there were some contributions about
other techniques. I would be very interested in hearing about the various
approaches to printing all these great negatives. Paper/developer
combinations, toners, etc., and the different successes and effects
acheived would be great to hear about. It would also be fantastic if
those blessed with a scanner could make available samples of their work
illustrating the effects they've been able to achieve.

Please don't think I'm just leaching information--if I had anything
valuable to contribute, I would. :) As it is, my darkroom technique is
pretty shoddy, and when I improve I'll definitely share.

Also, if anyone doesn't feel it's appropriate for this list, I would
welcome personal email on the topics described above.

- --Frank