Subject: Re: Salgado Exhibit
From: Henry Chu <doctorc8@entertain.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 10:31:24 -0700

J. Scott King wrote:

> Henry
> Do you know how long this is going to be up?  I'm going to be traveling to
> Denver over the next few weeks for business, and I have to make sure I
> catch this exibit.

Scott,

I just called Camera Obscura.  Unfortunately, the Salgado prints just
came off the wall.  A new exhibit is going up on Friday.  Hal still has
the prints in his vault.  Still available for sale.  The prices are
going up tomorrow--up $500-700.

Camera Obscura is worth a visit.  It is on Bannock St just north of 13th
Ave.--around the corner from the art museum.

Henry