Subject: Re: ODDMUND.?
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 08:29:05 -0700 (MST)

I get mail from him on occasion. He was going back to Norway to work and had
just moved out of the city to Loire Valley. His URL remains the same.
Despite common opinion, he's really not a bad character. He's something of a
cynic but sometimes we have to listen to what people don't say. He seems to
have a deep respect for people and he clearly loves his family. That makes
him okay in my book.

Just my take.

Regards,

Ben W. Holmes