Subject: Re: Oddmund
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 13:51:35 -0700 (MST)

>after his attack, I never read anything he posted.
>
>John

That's a fair way to coexist. We have the luxury of sitting in our homes,
offices, whathaveyou, and not having to deal with affronts and the
consequences of our words. While it's not productive for any of us to be
rude or obnoxious, it is easy enough to "tune" out those individuals with
whom we don't agree.

That being said, I have a diaper to change.

Regards,

Ben W. Holmes

Boulder, CO
USA