Subject: Re: VISO LIVES! What is a Viso?
From: taroger@singnet.com.sg
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 97 00:39:34 +0100

Oh no! Sorry, but..what is a Viso (Visoflex)? And while we are at it, what is
a PLOOT, and a PAMOO? BTW, thanks to everyone who has answered
my previous questions about Leica acronyms. I'm sure there will be more in
the future. Thanks again.

//------------------------------------------------------------------
// Timothy A. Rogers
// taroger@singnet.com.sg
// Singapore
//--- forwarded letter
> Date: Sun, 19 Jan 97 14:32:11 -0500
> From: "Marc James Small" <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
> To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
> Subject: VISO LIVES!

> I have three PLOOT's, (one with fixed VF, the other two with removeable
VF),