Subject: Re: Working Kit
From: dwp@deltanet.com
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 97 19:53:22

In <v02110101af0d91ed4724@[203.120.37.137]>, on 01/23/97 at 03:14 PM,
   cardona@letterbox.com (CARDONA) said:

>Hello folks.
<snip>
>In case Leica reads this group.  "We could use a 75mm  2.8 Summicron --
>which in my opinion would be lighter, smaller, better working depth of
>field and definitely less obtrusive."

>Any opinions on this pseudo-lens?

I like it, a 75mm f2.8, no matter what they call it.  I seldom use my 90
but think I would us a 75 that was small and lightweight.  One problem
though, I would have to get the M6 finder system, well, thats my problem.

Leica? are you listening?

Dennis Painter

Experience is a tough teacher. It gives the test before the lesson.
- -unknown