Subject: Billingham bag
From: jdrouin@islandnet.com (Jamie Drouin)
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 21:20:35 -0800

Hi Nowell,

>Jamie..I was looking at Billinghams today...which one do you use...I may
>add the 135 to my bag..I like to work on people from "far away and get
>close"     Nowell

     I believe it's called the 'Photo Hadley' and cost approximately
$175CAN.  Yes, expensive...but it was Xmas money and I hated all of the
typical gadget bags.  I wanted something that looked like a nice bag, not a
Camera Bag.  It's also quite thin so does not stick out from your body and
wack people in crowds ;-)

                                                    Jamie.

Jamie Drouin (jdrouin@islandnet.com)
    Photographer & collector of