Subject: Leica M5 vs M6
From: asjordan@attmail.com (Andrew S Jordan)
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 17:09:30 +0000

 I would like to obtain from experienced users of M5 and M6 their views
on the relative reliability,metering accuracy,and sharpness achieved with
these cameras. Subjectively,I feel that the M5 is sharper because of its
greater weight. But I have no pictorial verification to offer.
  In addition,has anyone of the users compared with regard to resolution
and contrast the 35 mm Simmicron and Summilux of late 1970s vintage?

                      ANDREW JORDAN

                      Clark,NJ