Subject: RE: M6 vs. Contax G1
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <n5xrd@telepath.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 10:21:28 -0600

At 21:36 1997-01-24 -0500, you wrote:
>Dick,
>
>Good report on M6 and G1. Many thanks. If you know, does the 35 ASPH beat
>out the G1's new 35 2.0 (usable on the G1 with modifications, I think)?

David,

Don't know, would like to hear about this also.  The 45mm/2.0 for the G1 was
no match for the 35/1.4 ASPH, but then it cost twice as much and the G1 and
45 combined!  The 45 is a pretty good lens and it was fun to compare it with
the ASPH.  I really wasn't comparing one vs. the other as such, just as a
companion to the M6

Dick H
Norman, OK