Subject: Re: 21 alter: Nikon & Canons
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 14:29:16 -0800

Stephen:
Are you suggesting that the arrangements noted will allow focusing to
infinity without messing with additional extension tubes/spacers? I thought
these solutions only worked when used  with a bellows for closeup.

PS: There have been over the years a fisheye attachment to place in front
of a 50 MM lens to make a 180 degree fisheye image, like the Nikkor, Canon,
etc.  8MM prime lenses do.

If you can find one, they cost about $75-100 used.... you need the adaptor
ring to fit your normal lens...
And best yet if you can find the optical finder they sold ..... you can get
a fisheye image on ANY camera.

Think of it........ a fisheye lens for 8x10 format!...and Leica in

Thank You
Frank Filippone
red735i@worldnet.att.net
Snip:.