Subject: Re: Leitz microscopes
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 08:36:22 -0500

At 10:47 PM 1/28/97 -0500, Dan C. wrote:

>Would anyone on the list know if Ernst Leitz microscopes circa 1930 have any
>kind of collectable value?

I know of but one collector of more elderly Leitz microscopes:

        Dr John Austin Field
        2335 Benton Street
        Santa Clara  California  95050-4432

I don't have his phone number at my desk and he was, at last report, not
wired.  John is good people and I strongly recommend you contact him about
these fine instruments.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!