Subject: Re: Limitations of having 50mm as my only lens/Elmarit-C
From: Brian Levy <dlevy@worldy.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 09:08:32 -0500

At 07:29 AM 1/29/97 GMT, you wrote:
>I use the 40mm/f2 with my M5, but as stated you must guess the frma lines.
>It is really a great compact lense. I do usually carry a 50mm, as I am a
>little insecure as to what will be in the exposure. What do you think??

I use the 40 since it eliminates my need to carry a second lens if I were to
use the 35/50 combo. In your case your are carrying that second lens. Why
not swap the 40 out for another which you have framelines for such as the
35? Or set up a controlled situation and see where the 40 lies in relation
to another frame which comes up with the 40 attached and adjust accordingly.
OR swap the M5 for a CL? That way you'll have both framelines.

Brian Levy, J.D.
Agincourt Ont.
dlevy@worldy.com