Subject: 75 Summilux
From: Michael Leitheiser <flyh2o@mtsi.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 19:31:53 -0800

I have a 75 Summilux and it is a fine lens, but the focal length just
doesn't excite me.  Think I work better with a 50/90 combination so I am
seriously considering a swap.  Would like to get a 50DR, have never owned
one, but have loved the feel of every one I have had my hands on even though
newer summicrons may be sharper.  Don't really need the speed so could go to
a late model Elmarit instead of the Summicron for the 90, especially if the
newer Elmarits are as sharp as I hear people say they are.  Any tradeoffs in
image quality I may be missing?  Any interest in a trade?
Mike Leitheiser

"When the trout are lost, smash the state."
                                   Tom McGuane