Subject: Re: FIE ON COLLECTORS!
From: Stark <astark@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 1997 19:43:30 -0500 (EST)

Mr Cardish: Dear Sir I to am a collecter and I just do not understand how
I can be a problem to those folks that are users! I will not buy ANY
camera that is not mint, how does that effect you as users? If I pay
$600.00 for a mint III-F RD you can find one for $350 if you do your
homework,also if it were not for collecters there would not be a thing to
pass on to our children or am I wrong? Just a thought...      A.S.

                          TEMPUS VITAM REGIT