Subject: They Won't Stop!!!
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 17:19:54 -0700 (MST)

A month or so ago I called Lecia in NJ and asked for a replacement eyepiece
lens. They sent one overnight, no charge. Today I got a neat little envelope
addressed to Herrn. Ben W. Holmes. The postmark is Solms and there's a cool
little line drawing of an R8 stamped on the envelope. Inside is yet another
M6 eyepiece lens.

Question: can I put it on my M3?

I should have asked for a replacement f1.4/35 ASPH.

Regards,

Ben W. Holmes

Boulder, CO
USA