Subject: Re: Leica Pressure... WTB M3+ Rigid 50 Summicron
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 07:31:11 +0800 (SGT)

I recently purchased a very nice M3 from Tamarkin - a double stroke, with
preview lever, self timer and in good working condition.  So why pay $1200
for a broken shutter M3 when you can get one working nicely for less than
that at Tamarkin?

Look for Craig Williams or Sam Shoshan.  Both are nice people. And no hassle
too!

Dan Khong