Subject: Re: Brain Cramps
From: gregm@world.std.com (Greg Mironchuk)
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 19:11:33 -0400

 I think your symptoms are an early warning that
>you spend too much time in the dark. The headache is clearly an indicator of
>HC110 poisoning.
>
>Ben

I just jigger up an ounce of HC-110, pretend it's B&B, and snark it down,
straight up. It'll cure what ails 'ya.

It has been so successful, that I'm thinking of starting an International
Fund, that will send cases of the stuff to the Developing Nations...

                                                <G>reg.

                                                      Greg Mironchuk
                                              409 Central St, Saugus, MA 01906
                                              617-941-8030 * 617-362-7417 page