Subject: Wrist strap....
From: Michael Hintlian <102144.2651@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 06 Feb 97 20:13:14 EST

Not too many years ago it wasn't hard to find a decent wrist strap...the kind
that screws into the tripod socket.  For street work they are a joy to use with
the M camera.

I've been looking HARD for one and nobody seems to have them anymore. If I
recall, ROWI used to have a good one and there were others.  I've even resorted
to scouring the $.50 bins everywhere I go...nothing.

Any ideas?

With thanks.

Michael Hintlian