Subject: Re: batteries
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 1997 11:07:53 -0500

At 08:23 AM 2/7/97 -0700, you wrote:

>Where did you find a stash of mercuric-oxide batteries? I have seen a bunch
>made in China, but the cost $9.95 a piece.

Many camera stores have supplies of NOS batteries.  For quantity purchases,
call Roger Maynard at Ewald-Clark (540/342-1829).

PX625's will last about three years without refrigeration, about five years
with.  Freezing is not recommended, though -- I understand that it can cause
the battery cases to break.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!