Subject: Re: Intro
From: Charles Ellis <cellis@taurus.oursc.k12.ar.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 10:58:33 -0600

Hi, Folks...

	Just joined your list and thought I'd better introduce myself.  I'm a
part-time photo instructor for the Journalism and Art Departments at
Arkansas Tech University and at North Arkansas Community College.  I've
used Leica M3 and M4 cameras for a number of years for newspaper and
magazine work and for personal enjoyment.

	Living in one of the most scenic areas of the Arkansas Ozarks, I also
enjoy wandering around the wilderness with both 35mm and large format
equipment.  Although I'm far from world famous, I've had work published
in Time, National Geographic, Darkroom Techniques, and numerous state
newspapers and other publications.  Mostly, I do photography for fun.
I'm looking forward to the discussions on this list.

Charles Ellis