Subject: Re: batteries
From: "Stefan Kahlert" <uzs13b@ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 11:22:44 +0000

> I could be wrong, but I don't think that Varta makes the PX625 anymore.

I checked the local dealers for mercurys a few weeks ago because
I bought a Rollei 35 SE which needs PX27. I found that all shops I
checked (four, enough to soothe me) had Varta PX27 and PX625.
If Varta stopped producing PX625 this must have happened only
a few months ago.
The latest mailorder-list I received (last week) advertised PX27 and
PX625.

I might be wrong, but right now there are no signs that mercurys
will vanish here (BTW. used ones vanish in a recycling system),
and there are also no such rumours out on de.hearsay.fotografie
(we had some battery chats on de.rec.fotografie and noone saw
a problem in finding PX625 or other mercurys).

best wishes

Stefan
- --
Stefan Kahlert,