Subject: Re: Camera dealers - UK
From: Reg Ronaldson <reg.ronaldson@zetnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 07:50:45 GMT

In message <199702101155.TAA13666@simon.pacific.net.sg>
        D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg> writes:

> I have recently been trying to communicate with both Williams of Hove and
> Classic Collection in UK  without any success.

> Some time back I was able to email Chris Dewhurst of Williams of Hove and
> successfully purchased a few items from Hove through him.  Then
> communications just went suddenly dead.

> Classic Collection has never replied to my email communications.  However,
> it's email address is listed in McKeowns.

> Has anyone been successful in contacting any of them by email?

> Dan K.

I have recently been in touch with Paul Williams at Williams of Hove
using the <leica@mistral.co.uk> address with no problems.
I have ordered goods from Classic Collection in London from their
internet site at <http://www.demon.co.uk/classicscr/camera.html> but
never tried to e-mail them. Be aware that items on their site may
already be sold;they don't update the list regularly.
Perhaps there are some other UK subscribers who are located close to
these dealers?
Reg Ronaldson         Norwich
                      Norfolk      >> reg.ronaldson@zetnet.co.uk <<
                      England