Subject: Re: M6 case
From: David Young <youngs@IslandNet.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 09:28:04 -0800 (PST)

At 07:30 AM 12/02/97 -0500, you wrote:

>BTW, can anyone recommend any Leica places in Seattle? I am visiting
>there this coming weekend.
>
>Bob (degu@provide.net)

Bob:  I've had good luck on two deals (on used gear) with CLYDE's Cameras.
They're downtown. Sorry, I don't have a Seattle phonebook to give you their
address or number, but I'm sure they're in it!

David Young             |  To every rule
Victoria, B.C. CANADA   |  there is an exception...
youngs@IslandNet.com    |  and vice versa.