Subject: Latest Viewfinder
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <n5xrd@telepath.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 14:51:28 -0600

Still have not recieved my latest Viewfinder issue, although I notice that
Mr. D. Khong in Singapore has!!  I called Stanley E. Hodges, in Dallas, the
Secretary-Treasurer for the LHSA, and he said that they were all mailed by
last week.  The ones in the US are mailed to mail distribution centers and
that LHSA had no control over the length of time it took for them to
distribute the issues - sometimes up to four weeks!!!

I mentioned Singapore - he said that was mailed differently.  I am to call
him if mine is not here by end of February!!  We are about 190 miles from
Dallas - how far is Singapore??? Thenixt issue of Viewfinder will have an
item about the mailing and distribution.

Also the next issue of the Leica Catalog, No. 92 will be mailed by the end
of Feb.

Dick Hemingway
Norman, OK