Subject: Re: Contax 11a
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 11:34:41 -0500

Thanks to Alastair Firkin for a most interesting post.  (Now, could I have
the lens and body serial numbers for the Zeiss Lens List?)

The Contax RF/VF image should be on par with that of an M3.  I suspect this
camera could benefit from a sound CLA.  Both Zeiss Ikon and Leitz in the
1950's recommended that their cameras be serviced every three or four years
regardless of usage -- but I imagine this jewel of a Contax has probably
never seen a repairman's hands!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!