Subject: Re: Handgrip M
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 20:04:52 -0800

I spoke to the company that makes them.... The tripod socket is over the
center of the lens.

PS : Black is $70 and Silver is $80.....
Photo Equip
17309 Bay Circle
Wayzata Mn  55391

612-473-6243

There were some made for Leitz France, with the Leitz logo.  Leica clamped
down, and the rest are plain.

Frank Filippone
red735i@worldnet.att.net

US made M-Grip.

Actually, I believe that there were two versions of the U.S.-made
grip. The current one puts the tripod socket in the middle of
the camera, and the one I have puts the tripod socket in the
middle of the lens.