Subject: Re: Pin Hole Leica
From: "Don Bledsoe" <dbledsoe@micron.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 08:15:33 -0700

Dan,

>> Firstly, to me,  photography is not only a medium of expression but also
for enjoyment and fun.  It is also a challenge to be able to expand the
horizons of photographic possibilities.  Using a pinhole lens is one of
such challenges and does not denigrate the fine qualities of Leica
lenses.<<

>> Secondly,  I do not share your disdain for Zeiss lenses.  In fact I have
the greatest respect for the Zeiss optics which I am using on my Rolleis
and  Hasselblad.<<

I wonder if any on this list has a bit humor in them.  A lighthearted
comment about Miranda and Zeiss has one guy questioning my childhood and
essentially calling me a pinhead, and now this.  I have no disdain for
Zeiss optics.  I have a pair of Zeiss designs for my Contax, a  Zeiss
telescope, and binoculars.  I did not understand the desire for a pinhole
for your Leica and appreciate your excellent response & explanation.

No telling what kind of response I'll get when the other Miranda lover here
wakes up.

Regards, Don