Subject: Re: Black M4 Wetzlar
From: Bill Welch <Bill.Welch@Pressroom.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 16:16:19 -0800

Dan Cardish wrote:

> Does he sell cameras that he has painted?   I would imagine that they have
> absolutely no collector value, and hence would be excellent buys for users.

Dan, As I recall he Greg was offering it as a restoration/refurbishing of
your equipment. But he is, or was, a dealer at the shows from time to
time, so I'm sure if you were willing to pay the money he would paint one
of his for you.  I wouldn't think collectors would have much interest in
them. But it would give you a pretty nice looking black user. I can't
really what he charged, but I seem to recall him offering to do mine for
about $600. It takes him a while to do it, so you would need to have a
backup if you sent him yours.

Bill Welch