Subject: Re: The Leicavit
From: dwp@deltanet.com
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 97 17:54:23

In <19970216041340.AAA20796@default>, on 02/15/97 at 08:15 PM,
   "Frank Filippone" <red735i@worldnet.att.net> said:

>Now about the Leicavit..... was it cool or was it a pain?  I never had
>one, but it looked very useful.
>Those with the Canon camera equivalent could offer valid opinions too.

>Frank Filippone
>red735i@worldnet.att.net

I used one years ago it it works great.  I think they are collectable now
and a bit expensive.  The ones for the M will basically only work on the
M2.  They do not work on the M3.  LTM and M versions are different.  Even
on the M its a bit faster than the lever once you are used to it,
smoother, less camera movement when advancing the film.  They are heavy
though.

Dennis Painter

Experience is a tough teacher. It gives the test before the lesson.
- -unknown