Subject: Re: Pin Hole Leica
From: "Don Bledsoe" <dbledsoe@micron.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 20:06:54 -0700

> From: Joe Berenbaum <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>

>> Related Item of Possible Interest: A UK shop that deals with a lot of
pros (Bob Rigby Photographic) has marketed their own pinhole camera,
imaginatively called The Bob Rigby Pinhole Camera. I can't find their ad
that describes it but I recall it being described as (and some of this may
be inaccurate) a rather nice LF wooden camera for 5 x 4" or thereabouts for
about UKP 150; the pinhole itself (and some other bits as well) is brass,
everything nicely finished.<<

Samy's Camera in Los Angeles sells these for about $169. and they are the
same thing, wooden pinhole cameras from the UK by Rigby.  Certainly not in
the same class as an oatmeal box but what the hey, we must endeavor to
persevere.

Don