Subject: Re: Newsgroup
From: ireland@blazenet.net (Robert Brummett)
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 19:48:24 -0500

 Well, I've reconsidered. At first when the germ-thread re newsgroup vs
list started I voted for newsgroup. Wrong! The newsgroups appear to be
crammed with spammules & various other detritus. I retract, apologise,
retreat. Let's keep the list. You can always wholesale DELETE and the earth
won't come to an end. I've learned to do that and still enjoy the wisdom of
the group.

- -Robert