Subject: Re: M3 look-a-like = M6-J
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 07:26:42 -0700 (MST)

>> What is different about the meter?
>
>More exact, bigger range (to lower light)

Actually, the meter in the M6J is exactly that of the 1994 M6. Since then
there have been several improvements to the M6's meter. The current M6
houses what Leica claims is the most sensitive, accurate meter built by the
company to date. I'm sure that this too will be improved "on the fly" as it
has been in the past. This info comes from our local Leica rep. and is
backed up by the sales brochure for the M6J.

Regards,

Ben W. Holmes

Boulder, CO
USA