Subject: Pre-archive archives
From: Thomas Knoles <tgk@mwa.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 12:06:19 -0500 (EST)

I find the messages on this list very useful for reference purposes.  Does
any long-time member of this list have a personal archive of messages from
the period before the list was on majordomo software (i.e.  before Feb.
1996)?  If you do and you'd be willing to send them to me, please e-mail
me off-list.

I haven't asked Brian Reid because I think he already goes to enough
trouble for us.

Thanks,

Tom Knoles
tgk@mwa.org