Subject: Re: Probs of Accurate Grading
From: Soon Wai Hoe <adisoon@pl.jaring.my>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 17:47:55 +0800

Has anyone out there have a hotshoe on their M6 that is slightly slanting
off in one direction. It is as if it was put on properly enough. My titanium
M6 has this problem which I noticed after a few days since I bought it new.
Also, what is the possibility of removing fungus from the rangefinder
window? Cost?

- --Adi