Subject: Re: Price for M6J Leica
From: "Don Bledsoe" <dbledsoe@micron.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 14:52:42 -0700

Ben,

>> I'm missing something. The J cameras are built on the M6 chassis. They
have the M6 shutter. They have the M6 meter. How are they more quiet, more
stable (define stable please)? The only differences were external. That is
direct from the sales lit.<<

The M6J uses a .83x viewfinder whereas the M6 uses a .72x (M3 uses a .91x).
 As far as I know that's about the only internal difference.  Of course if
you paid $8K for a camera you too might swear it was different, better. :-)

Regards, Don