Subject: Re: Price for M6J Leica
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 21:20:44 -0700 (MST)

Don Bledsoe wrote:
<big ol' snip>
>The Leica is working wonderfully!  I now consider it the best camera I have
>ever owned.  Why you might wonder?  Because it is mechanically flawless and
>has enough use on it that I do not fear marking it up.
<snip>

>Regards, Don

I finally scratched my M6. What a relief!! Now the next one can happen
without my cringing.

The other day I went to the local Merrill Lynch office and had the M3 around
my neck. The cashier noticed it and said, "Wow, what an old camera.". I hung
my head and with a very sad tone replied, "It's all I can afford right
now.". I love doing that.

Regards,

Ben W. Holmes

Boulder, CO