Subject: Re: Tele-Elmar 135/4
From: creadick@mindspring.com (Nowell & Jennifer Creadick)
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 09:44:32 -0500

I use an old Hektor quite a bit on an M3 and M4 and have no problem using
the finder lines...it seems quite natural to me for some reason.  I dont
know if the M6 has the same look or not.  The lens forces you to simplify
which I think usually improves your work.  Nowell

At 11:15 PM 2/20/97, Dan Cardish wrote:
>All this talk lately about the 135/4 tele-Elmar-M has perked my interest in
>the lens.  I would be interested in hearing from people who use it with an
>M6 (or other Leica with same viewfinder mag. as M6).  For me it seems as if
>the small viewfinder frame would be a real problem.
>
>Dan C.

Chapel Hill, NC

Although love may fail, courtesy should prevail.