Subject: Re: Polaroid Print Film
From: "Don Bledsoe" <dbledsoe@micron.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 20:51:11 -0700

Ben,

> Yup. If you go to Kinko's you can buy the same film. Don, do you notice
> anything strange about the number of frames the manufacturer claims is in
> each roll? Are the numbers standard?

The numbers are standard 24 & 36.  The 36 exposure roll cartridges are blue
& white (under the paper Polaroid sticker), 24 are red & white.  I also
bought a box of 400 ISO by Polaroid (also "Made in Germany") but it lacks
the paper stickers and instead uses  properly painted cartridges bearing
the Polaroid logo.

Whatever this stuff is, it sure makes beautiful negatives and prints.

Regards, Don