Subject: Re: Polaroid Print Film
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@apple.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 97 03:56:41 -0800

>If this stuff is Agfa, be aware and alert:  Agfa sells their consumer films
>in "12+3" and "24+3" rolls, just, I suppose, to fry these IC's we hear so
>much about in electronic cameras.

I've used these films in several hokum-smokum electronic cameras with DX
coded film speed settings and never had a problem. Rather than use the DX
length setting, the cameras sense the end of roll via a slip clutch
actuated switch or by measuring the current draw of the advance motor so
you don't lose any frames.

Godfrey