Subject: Konica Hexar
From: Soon Wai Hoe <adisoon@pl.jaring.my>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 1997 02:28:05 +0800

Hi everyone,

My 35 Summicron had it's aperture ring stuck, and repair at Leica in Germany
quoted me the dazzling cost of 90% of the cost of a new lens. I had it sent
back to me without anything done.

So now my only lens is the 50 Summicron, which has been the only thing that
I have been living with since the days, weeks, months that my 35mm was
having it's fun-filled holiday in Germany. So I was thinking of getting the
Konica Hexar as opposed to a new 35mm. It's cheaper for one thing.

Any comments on that?? Or is there someone willing to sell me a used 35mm??

- --Adi