Subject: Re: Re:Leica M: object of desire?-The future !!
From: "Don Bledsoe" <dbledsoe@micron.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 1997 11:24:11 -0700

Hello Lucien,

>> I want both and I think that there is a market for both, specially
because of all those lenses already on the market.(Like there is a market
for both the R8 & R6.2)<<

>> But of course,if I have to make a choice, I prefer to stay with my M6.

>> But Don, I am sure that in the near future, Leica will make a M7 and I
think that you will prefer a M7 fully electronic and the M6 together on
sale, instead of only a M7 mixing M6 caracteristics plus some of those of
the G2.<<

Yes you are correct. If Leica continues to manufacture and sell the M6
while manufacturing and selling an electronic M7 I would be most pleased.
I would only be upset if they discontinue the M6.  I would buy an M7 in
such a case just to try it and for the love of owning a Leica. :-)

Regards, Don