Subject: Re: Mr. Puts' Thoughts
From: Soon Wai Hoe <adisoon@pl.jaring.my>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 1997 02:45:16 +0800

Hello,

I fully agree with your comments. It is percisely the question I ask myself
when I see the threesomes of middle aged men looking through photo albums of
Leicas and other classic cameras for sale in Singapore. Makes me wonder...

However in your message, you mentioned web-sites with images made from leica
cameras, I would like to know what their addresses are as I would like to
visit them.

- --ADi