Subject: Re: Mr. Puts' Thoughts
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 1997 13:55:54 -700

Thus spake Soon Wai Hoe on 23 Feb 97:

> Hello,
>
> I fully agree with your comments. It is percisely the question I ask
> myself when I see the threesomes of middle aged men looking through
> photo albums of Leicas and other classic cameras for sale in
> Singapore. Makes me wonder...

May you remain forever young, Soon Wai Hoe, so that you may always be
a doer rather than become that awful middle aged, or worse yet,
elderly man who has lost the ability to do as much, yet still enjoys
the medium through contact with its instruments.
- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Docent: Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum