Subject: Re: R8 is ugly
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 1997 18:14:54 -0800

Adi:

I find it beautiful.  And functional.

It needed a change.  The Rs, especially with motor drive was/is awkward.
Without grip it is impossible.  The R8, with drive or motor, at least from
pictures, is elegant.   I also like the look of the Nikon F4 and the EOS-1n.
Of course, the best looking is through the viewfinder.

Donal Philby
San Diego