Subject: re:Oddmund
From: Oddmund Garvik <garvik@i-t.fr>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 97 03:12:17 -0800

Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 00:29:41 -0800, I wrote (A/O):

>And if I named anyone by mistake in this "hate list", I apologize to him. =
=20
=20
I have trashed all these old stories, but I don't think you figured on my
"list". Anyway, I find it amusing still finding allusions to my name here.=
=20

I hope the LUGnuts haven't been talking behind my back in a shameful way at
least. Now as I am back, you can tell me face to face what you have on your
minds, or just forget about me. My person is not important at all. The
questions and problems revealed in my messages however, are much more=
 important.

Oddmund     =20

    garvik@i-t.fr  -  Chinon, France

La terre est la m=E8re de tous les peuples
et tous les peuples devraient avoir des=20
droits =E9gaux sur elle.
                     =20
 Joseph [Hinmaton Yalatkit] (1830-1904)
            Chef Nez Perc=E9	=09